Saturday, November 17, 2007

Tree





The old national net road from Thessaloniki to Kilkis is abandoned since 1985. The new road had been given to public in 1997. The barren land makes the area to seem wild and silent. This road passes through some villages the main village is Nea Philadelphia. If you want to visit the clay centre of Pikrolimni you have to turn on the left to Pikrolimni, Xirohori, Mpakeika .The clay centre is 30 Km from Thessaloniki.The area is so simple that you don’t have any chance to be surprised. In additional this flat land is cultivated with wheat. Hence the land is poor and peasantry is forced to work far way from their land such as in Thessaloniki to industry. My past is my future. Although it’s hard for me to face the truth I work to overcome this difficulty because I am an obstinate person.

No comments: