Thursday, November 8, 2007

Are any colours in the darkness?

I was walking around looking any light to fill my darkness. Shadows, voices, and noises: Are the colours really absent in the night? What makes the difference between a lonely man….…loves………………………………al……and………………….
…Avgi…………………..Vasilis…………………………………Theofaneia…….
…………..I opened the door and I found the room full of a pale yellow light. My grandfather was sitting on the chair in front of the table his eyes were silent and blurred, next to him was sitting on the sofa his wife, my grandmother, which wore the same blue-gray woolen jacket. They looked me strange and I felt weird. I said them that I was looking for my aunt Soula. Finally, I asked them what were doing here in this house that it doesn’t exist now. In fact it was difficult to believe such an event so I took my mobile to take photo of them. The point is that I felt good that my grandmother at last found her husband. They were again together after seven years separated “life”. Now they are going to protect each other. My lovely Grandmother I miss you.

No comments: