Friday, February 1, 2008

Stamatis insist to live in London 010208

Goodmorning to everyone and I wish February gives you more than January did. I am writing in english because there aren't any Greek character letter in the PC. Well I am still here in London, the things go really good except the car accident that occured last week. In additional I am waiting the day that i will be back. The projects go on and i do pretty good apart that my tutor said to me that i am old man to be famous photographer. This it was hard for me but I accepted. You never know how ones life can change.My main aspect is having good time taking pictures and all my family and friends be well and healthfull. In the end I want a lot of money with not so much work and this the point, here in London you have to work too hard .

Stamatis The Photographer

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teleios... opos panta!
ap :)

Anonymous said...

ela stamati o xristos eimai. toulaxiston mathenoume etsi ta nea sou. stile to noumero tou kinitou sou stin kiki.ena oraio meros gia foto sto london einai to Borough Market tha fas kai kala. filia kai na pernas kala

Anonymous said...

poli oraio to vinteo fainesai omorfos k athinatos kai emas mas eleipses poli. kala giati den itrthe o stavros kai tzampa ekanes proetimasia elpizo na vrikes sto london auta poy pe rimenes
ioanna filakia

Anonymous said...

ti spiti einai afto vre .prospathise na haseis kana kilo ta magoulia sou pianoun oli tin othoni.o pavlos eftase?
to spiti sou einai poli vromiko
eleos ta sovraka sou tha ta dei
olos o kosmos.ante mazepsou kai ela edo giati mas ekanes pezili
se olo to londino!!!:-]LOLOLOLOL
STAMATIS=NTOULAPA!!!


A.....i